The 90FM Station Manager is responsible for the following:
- Establish budget priorities and works closely with Business Director to monitor the financial operation of the station.
- Sets the image and overall direction of the station.
- Trains, motivates, and supervises all other employees on the Executive Staff.
- Log and approve hours bi-weekly for all other student positions.
- Ensures that WWSP operates in the public interest, convenience and necessity as required by the Federal Communications Commission.
- Guarantees that all pertinent rules and regulations of the University of Wisconsin system, UW-Stevens Point and UW-Stevens Point Student Government Association are followed.
- Makes sure that all provisions of WWSP’s constitution are followed.
- Works directly with the entire WWSP staff to guarantee we serve UWSP students and all of its listeners fairly and professionally.
- Serves as the liaison person for individuals in the community as well as other organizations.
- Enforces and adheres to 90FM Policies and Procedures.
- Lead the planning and execution of annual fundraisers for 90FM.
- Organize and manage College Radio Day festivities.
Applicants should possess excellent organization and presentation skills, computer skills, and interpersonal skills. High motivation, enthusiasm, and passion for 90FM is also required. This position is salaried at $9.50 per hour at 19 hours a week, for 16 weeks for a semester, 16 weeks during summer, and 3 weeks during winter. This position requires full commitment from May 2017-May 2018.
The deadline for this application is Thursday April 27th at 5 PM.
The interviews will be on Friday, April 28th.
For any questions, please contact the WWSP-90FM Executive Staff at 715-346-3755