IT Support Technician
The 90FM IT Support Technician is responsible for the following:
- Maintain and repair WWSP-90FM computers and all other studio equipment.
- Works with Business Director to purchase any necessary equipment and technology.
- Must be able to work both solo and with a team.
- Contact IT Department when work orders are necessary.
- Act as liaison to ECB Engineers when the issue is too technical for the Station Manager.
- Being available outside normal office hours to address on air emergency computer related problems.
- Installing computers and related hardware such as hard drives, memory, CD-ROMs, soundcards, video cards, modems, monitors, speakers, etc.
- Assist staff/ volunteer with any help with in learning any software we use in the station.
- The person must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software related problems.
- Enforces and adheres to all 90FM policies and procedures.
Applicants should possess excellent organization and presentation skills, computer skills, and interpersonal skills. High motivation, enthusiasm, and passion for 90FM are all required as well. This position is salaried at $8.50 per hour at 10 hours a week for 16 weeks over a semester, 5 hours a week for 16 weeks over summer break, and 5 hours a week for 3 weeks over winter break. This position requires full commitment from May 2017-May 2018 with the exception of the break periods.
The deadline for this application is Thursday, May 4th at 5 PM.
The interviews will be on Friday, May 5th and Saturday, May 6th if necessary.
For any questions please contact the WWSP-90FM Executive Staff at 715-346-3755.