The 90FM Business Director is responsible for the following:
- Oversees WWSP’s budget to make sure that all SGA and university financial policies are properly followed. This includes the constant monitoring of financial software to make sure that WWSP is operating within its budget and remains financially solvent.
- Purchases equipment and supplies necessary for WWSP’s operations with the advice and consent of the Station Manager, IT Support Technician and Faculty Advisor.
- Advises and oversees the underwriting process which is conducted by the Underwriting Director. This includes making sure that billing is done for all underwriting and all funds are collected.
- Works closely with the WWSP Executive Staff to make sure that all SGA and WWSP funds are properly utilized in a timely manner. The Business Manager works closely with the Station Manager and Faculty Advisor to maintain a precise budget.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment (handles filing of salient financial documents).
- Attend all budget training meetings set by SGA budget director.
- Enforces and adheres to all 90FM policies and procedures.
Applicants should possess excellent organization and presentation skills, computer skills, and interpersonal skills. High motivation, enthusiasm, and passion for 90FM are all required as well. This position is salaried at $8.50 per hour at 12 hours a week for 16 weeks for a semester, 5 hours a week for 16 weeks over summer break, and 5 hours a week for 3 weeks over winter break. This position requires full commitment from May 2019-May 2020.
The deadline for this application will be in the beginning of May 2019.
Interviews will follow.
For any questions please contact the WWSP-90FM Executive Staff at 715-346-3755.