Web & Social Media Director
The 90FM Web & Social Media Director is responsible for the following:
- Design, create, and maintain the WWSP 90FM web site and ensure that online content is updated weekly.
- Including but is not limited to; Heavy Rotation Top 10, album reviews, concert updates, podcasted public affairs shows, programming schedule.
- Experience with WordPress is also preferred.
- Produce dynamic and creative content to be utilized on WWSP-90FM’s various social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Soundcloud, Snapchat)
- Run online campaigns for all WWSP 90FM Events (Radiothon, Trivia, Beatlesfest, Dylan Days, Tribute Weekend, Jazzfest, In-Studio performances)
- Must have experience with all Social Media platforms that 90FM uses.
- Supervise and control WWSP-90FM’s online image.
- Actively searches for new ways to cross promote other organizations via social media.
- Knowledgeable of new Social Media platforms and is ready to change our social media campaign to cater to what is popular with our demographic.
- Enforces and adheres to all 90FM policies and procedures.
Applicants should possess excellent organization and presentation skills, computer skills, and interpersonal skills. High motivation, enthusiasm, and passion for 90FM are all required as well. This position is salaried at $8.50 per hour at 14 hours a week for 16 weeks of first and second semester, 5 hours a week for 16 weeks of summer break, and 5 hours a week for 3 weeks of winter break. This position requires full commitment from May 2017-May 2018 with the exception of the break periods.
The deadline for this application is Thursday May 4th at 5 PM.
The interviews will be on Friday, May 5th & Saturday, May 6th if necessary.
For any questions please contact the WWSP-90FM Executive Staff at 715-346-3755.